Speaker April 6
Would you like to triple your results without working 3 times as hard? It’s possible!
Join us Wednesday, April 6, 11:30am at Texas Land & Cattle in Fairview for a Business Building Workshop On How To Leverage Advanced Sales & Social Media Skills, led by Chuck Douglas, internationally recognized business speaker and sales trainer.
Learn how to improve in the following:
- Goal setting — mental vs. written, specific and achievable
- Time management and tech tools that get you 2 extra hours a day
- Attitude — keys to establishing “like & trust”
- Prospecting and initial contact
- Needs analysis and discovery probing
- Presentation skills an overcoming objections
- Closing the sale without offending your prospects
- Leveraging social media and networking to make more money
- Where to find referral partners online and offline
- The close and follow up
- Referral generating techniques to keep customers loyal
- Social media strategies to actually make money
- Plus many more ideas to explode your business this year!
Chuck Douglas is regarded to be one of the nation’s best sales trainers and public speakers. Having worked with Tony Robbins, Tom Hopkins and Brian Tracy for almost 20 years, and spoken to over 500,000 business people… he really knows his stuff.